ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures compliance with all safety requirements in accordance with hospital risk management and safety policies and procedures.
- Adheres to policies and procedures of the department as well as those of MMC.
- Administers effective physical therapy evaluation/treatments per physician orders to assure quality patient care.
- Completes, maintains and submits complete and accurate documentation within established agency timelines in order to comply with all regulations and standards.
- Maintains technical skills and participates in the development and achievement of the organizational goals to maintain level of performance.
- Completes assigned administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner to assist the director.
- Demonstrates supportive behavior necessary for age specific care to assure quality care to all ages.
- Maintains the required skills competency as outlined in Agency policy manual to support quality patient care.
Graduation from a school of Physical Therapy with a minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree and successful completion of a clinical internship required, MA preferred.
Current CA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.