The Physical Therapist is responsible for the analysis and use of purposeful activity with individuals who are limited by physical injury or illness, pain, bodily malfunction, developmental disabilities, or the aging process in order to maximize independence, prevent disability and maintain health. The practice of physical therapy encompasses evaluation, treatment, consultation and education of patients as well as caregivers.
- Graduate of an accredited program with a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current Oregon physical therapist license.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Obtain BLS certification within 3 months of hire and maintain as current.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development.
- Performs a comprehensive evaluation and develops a Plan of Care.
- Implements the Plan of Care.
- Completes effective, professional and timely documentation.
- Educates patients, families, caregivers and team members.
WVMC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.