As a Consonus therapist, you’ll be delivering person-centered care to grateful and highly motivated patients, many of them seniors, helping them achieve therapy goals and a higher quality of life in their time of greatest need.
- Apply a transformative approach to therapy, leveraging clinical data to craft personalized care plans that align with your core strengths as a therapist.
- Utilize Consonus’ evidence-based clinical programs and pathways to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Be a Champion of the Journey by maximizing function in physical, emotional, social, and cognitive realms for patients, families, co-workers, and self.
- Graduate of an accredited program with a degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current state licensure -or- in the process of obtaining appropriate state licensure.
- CPR Certification (requirement varies based on State/location).
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required upon hire.
- Excellent organizational skills to facilitate program development.
- Strives to positively represent their discipline and Consonus Rehab in the community.