Experience the power of physical therapy! Our outpatient physical therapy center in Niceville, FL has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. This is the perfect opportunity for a new graduate to learn from experienced clinicians! Our Niceville center has multiple experienced Physical Therapist on staff with caseloads being primarily orthopedic patients.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.