As the heartbeat of our practice, physical therapists make up the majority of clinicians at PT Solutions. Staff physical therapists impact lives by directly caring for various orthopaedic, pediatric, and neurologic patient populations. As a staff clinician, you are part of a team who works together to maximize outcomes for patients through creative, hospitable, evidence-based care.
PERKS OF THIS POSITION:
- Earn: Eligible for monthly incentives based on productivity.
- Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year.
- Grow: Opportunities for professional growth through our structured Mentorship Program, Clinic Director Training, Orthopaedic & Neurologic Residency Programs, Pioneer Leadership Program, and more.
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us.
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package.
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 17 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.