We are looking for a dynamic outpatient physical therapist (PT) for our center in Port St. Lucie West, FL. We have a cohesive team of physical therapists on staff able to offer support for a new graduate and we also welcome OP ortho experienced physical therapists to apply. Our passionate clinicians treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services. An ideal physical therapist is a team player, focused on orthopedics and has a drive to offer quality care to all patients.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.