Strive! Physical Therapy Centers is PT-owned and has operated in Florida since 1984. We are located in the heart of Florida's beautiful horse country. The Ocala area is a wonderful place to live, raise a family and enjoy year round recreation.
Better still it is affordable, and Ocala consistently ranks in the top 10% of places to live in the nation.
Strive! owns and operates 4 outpatient centers specializing in Orthopedics, Sports Injury, Occupational Health and Hands, and this includes our new Integrated Physical Medicine Practice, “Strive! Pain and Spine”. We also staff and manage the physical rehabilitation services at Ocala Regional Medical Center (ORMC) & West Marion Community Hospital (WMCH).
We are a progressive, ethical, and well-respected company in the region, nationally recognized for our passion for clinical excellence and customer service; (Health grades top 50 hospitals; top ranked F.O.T.O outcomes)
Strive! Physical Therapy Centers is a great place to work.
We’re looking for someone with strong orthopedic skills who is happy by nature and driven to be a great clinician . We have both staff and leadership positions open today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- First Class Compensation and Benefits
- Small company, patient-care driven culture
- Full-Time, Flex-Time or even Part Time Work Hours
- Continuing Education and a pathway toward Clinical Specialist Certification
- Lovely facilities with a caring and friendly staff
- Convenient Central Florida Location
- An opportunity to be part of something special. To make a difference!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program, Master's degree preferred.
- Current physical therapy license to practice in Florida
- Ability to read and write
- Must be Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R.) certified
If you’re happy by nature, hardworking and driven to be a great clinician, this could well be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!