Boulder Community Health was recently honored as Best Local Employer by the Daily Camera in the 2018 Boulder County Gold, their People’s Choice Awards for businesses in Boulder County. Come join us and be a part of an independent, community-focused health system and feel good knowing that your work will make a difference in people’s lives and be a positive contribution to the community.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
1. Knowledge, skill and ability to apply patient evaluations, treatments, procedures and standards to clinical practice in the area of Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Physical Therapy
2. Clinical competencies achieved by completion of required clinical internships.
1. Stress of keeping to schedules.
2. Busy environment, numerous interruptions.
3. Exposure to emergency situations and equipment with potential hazards.
4. Hours may include holidays, weekends, and/or extended hours depending on job necessity.