The Rehabilitation Services Physical Therapist will communicate timely, clearly and in a professional manner with staff, patients, patient family members, physicians and other internal/external customers. The staff member will demonstrate skills in listening, conflict management, system problem solving, decision-making and process improvement. The therapist will practice in compliance with professional standards and professional code of ethics. The Physical Therapist is responsible for assuring that the PNHS values as defined by the PNHS mission statement are achieved through daily departmental operations. This includes, but is not limited to, direct patient care, professional growth and development, outcome/competency monitoring, compliance with professional organizations, regulatory standards and regulatory agencies; and participating in process improvements to advance patient care outcomes and satisfaction.
1. Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
2. Recommend experience as a Physical Therapist preferably in a medical setting.
1. Licensed with the Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
2. Recommend membership in related professional organization such as the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the Minnesota Chapter of APTA, or the AACVPR/MNACVPR.
3. Individuals are responsible for the travel arrangements required to meet the expectations of the position.
4. Clinical Specialists require national certification in specialty area by professional organization.