This position exists to provide excellent physical therapy services. The purpose of this position is to evaluate patients, establish and implement a plan of care based upon evaluation findings, and provide health and wellness education.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Montana Licensure (Physical Therapist).
- American Heart Association BLS required within 1 month of hire.
- Participates in two hours of initial cerebrovascular disease (stroke) education within one year of hire.
- Preferred: Two years of physical therapy experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluates physical and functional status of patients and establishes & implements appropriate plan of care within the scope of Physical Therapy Practice.
- Documents initial evaluations, re-evaluations, progress notes, daily treatment, education and discharge summaries within compliance of BH Rehab policies.
- Educates patients, families, and caregivers in strategies to manage pain, improve safety and function and educate re: individualized plan of care. Documents appropriately.
- Identifies issues re: patient safety and follows through with processes to accomplish safety for all involved. (family, caregiver, patient)