Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- 2272 active jobs (view)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Performs a comprehensive evaluation on each assigned patient, within established time frames, considering the patient's age, diagnosis, prior level of function and living situation.
- Establishes a treatment plan for each patient which includes measurable goals and revises these goals as necessary for individual patients.
- Conducts and adapts treatment programs in consideration of patient age, diagnosis, physical, psychological and socioeconomic welfare.
- Designs and fits adaptive devices such as orthotics, mobility aids and tools based on patient needs.
- Teaches patients/family skills and techniques to meet the comprehension level of the patients/family.
- Graduate of an approved professional program in Physical Therapy.
- Sufficient prior clinical experience in Physical therapy.
- Employee must demonstrate ability to recognize patients' individual needs based on medical conditions, age (infants, pediatrics, adolescents, young adults, middle-aged and geriatric), limitations and planned procedures.
- Registration and current licensure in Mississippi.