Select Physical Therapy in Las Vegas NV is seeking a FULL time Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for our outpatient location in north Las Vegas near Nellis airforce base. We have additional physical therapists on staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. We have a steady caseload of general ortho, industrial and some sports medicine. This is a full time position for a physical therapy assistant that would include some nights until 6pm. You must be licensed as a physical therapist assistant in the state of Nevada to start. New graduates of accredited school for PT Assistants are welcome to apply.
Full time benefits begin at 32 hours and include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants
- State Physical Therapist Assistant License REQUIRED to start