Pay Range is between $36.99-$55.48/hr, depending on years of relevant and like experience. +$2.50/hr for occasional weekend shifts.
Boulder Community Health is a Certified Level II Trauma Center. In 2022, we celebrated the 100th anniversary of the founding of our organization. We are honored to hold the awards of 2021 U.S. News & World ‘Best Hospitals for Maternity Care’, 2023 Best Hospital from Boulder Weekly, and Best Local Employer from Daily Camera. Come be part of an independent, community-focused health system; feel good knowing that your work will make a difference in people’s lives and positively contribute to the community.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for providing quality patient care through the provisions of physical therapy services including:
- Assessment of patient functioning, development of treatment programs, provision of patient treatment, and education of the patient and family as it relates to physical/functional abilities and injury prevention.
- Working at no less than a 75% productivity rate.
- Adheres to the APTA Code of Ethics.
- Responsible for managing all assigned personnel.
- Adheres to all accreditation requirements.
- Strives to promote teamwork inter- and intra-departmentally, establish and maintain communication with patients, families, and health team members, and work professionally with physicians and the community.
Special Qualifications (Licensure, Registration, etc.)
- Current Colorado state license for Physical Therapy.
- BLS Certification by the end of the Conditional Period
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Knowledge, skill and ability to apply patient evaluations, treatments, procedures and standards to clinical practice in the area of Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Clinical competencies achieved by completion of required clinical internships.
- Evaluates patients with appropriate tests and measures to determine goals, problems, and course of treatment and necessary therapuetic procedures/modalities.
- Selects and establishes physical therapy diagnosis.
- Formulates and maintains an individualized patient plan of care based on long and short-term goals.
- Implementation skills: Provides treatment using appropriate tools and demonstrates a complete knowledge of patient management.
- Assesses patient’s response to treatment and revises plan of care as indicated.
- Promotes effective communication and teamwork with team members, the hospital and other contacts.
- Completes documentation of evaluations, plans, treatment procedures, assessment and patient progress. Completes all other paperwork as assigned in a timely manner.
About Boulder Community Health and Boulder, Colorado
Uncompromising medical excellence delivered with respect and compassion. Since 1922, Boulder Community Health has built a strong reputation on these values. As community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital and clinic locations, we remain dedicated to the evolving needs of our citizens and providing access to high-quality care. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the Boulder lifestyle is conductive to enjoying the outdoors and brings a fresh perspective to healthcare practice. Surround yourself by natural beauty and an active, life-embracing community. Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and equipment along with competitive compensation and benefits, including health/dental/life, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center, Employee Wellness, Employee Activities & Discounts, and many more!
EOE/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace.