We’re investing in our future by investing in yours.
We’re committed to the success of our Physical Therapists. As one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, we help make the best PTs even better. At Concentra, you will interact directly with our physicians as a partner in the development of treatment plans. When you build your career with us, you will focus on evaluating and treating patients, not marketing your services so our patients can get back to their daily lives quickly.
In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer some career advantages that are second to none:
- A focus on an outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine approach to therapy
- M-F schedule that lets you have a life as well as a career
- Assist with the cost of Manual Therapy Institute Certification
- Provide generous tuition reimbursement for continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical Therapy
- Feature a robust student program with opportunities for instructing and mentoring
- Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Take on challenges within the center, allowing you to further develop leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the leadership ladder
- Develop, communicate and implement treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicing
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
If you’re looking for an organization that's passionate about your personal and professional growth and you are ready to make a difference, Apply Today.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.