Home Health Links is one of California's largest home health therapy service providers. We also serve our community locally by offering outpatient orthopedic clinics and nationally by providing tele speech services. As a leader in the rehabilitative care industry, Home Health Links goal is to bring solutions to address evolving healthcare challenges continually.
What you do:
- Assess the therapeutic and rehabilitative status of the patient and develops an appropriate treatment plan for each patient; updates and modifies treatment plan on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the physician.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion.
- Makes initial evaluation visits to patients and develops/implements an appropriate Plan of Care based on skilled assessment and various tests to determine patient's individualized needs.
- Assists in supervision of PTA.
- Maintains and submits appropriate documentation, notes and reports.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program..
- Current and unrestricted CA Physical Therapy license; or ability to apply.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Home Health experience preferred; not required.