- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy or higher.
- Current State of WI Physical Therapist licensure.
- Current BLS (CPR) certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
- At least 1 year of related therapy experience preferred.
- Engaging and community focused culture.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Opportunity for professional career growth.
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.