- Performs and documents patient evaluation, re-evaluation and develops treatment and discharge plans.
- Plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to patients.
- Plans programs involving physical agents, directs care and performs treatments for various physical activities.
- Modifies treatment goals and plan of care as appropriate. Involved in patient care conferences as appropriate.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Responsible for overall management of patient cases including communication and coordination of care with the treatment team.
- Precepts in the direction and evaluation of clinical experience /internship of students from participating colleges or universities.
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy Required.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio PT/OT/AT Board.
- CPR Certification.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with co-workers, physicians, patients and families. Analytical abilities to evaluate patient condition, capabilities and progress. Complies with all applicable laws and regulations and practices.