What You'll Do:
- May coordinate outpatient recreational programs, special events during which all recreation areas, equipment, storage and supplies must be maintained in a safe efficient manner.
- Selects, administers, and interprets assessment tools as designated in competency expectations including: History, Screening, Observations, and Evaluations as appropriated to patients.
- Identifies and prioritizes time realistic functional goals for remediation, compensation, adaptation or prevention of deficits.
- Selects, utilizes and evaluates the effectiveness of appropriate treatment methods as designated in competency expectations.
- Applies principles of activity analysis for grading physical, perceptual cognitive and psychosocial demands to produce an optimal mesh of child's or family's abilities to meet environmental demand.
- Communicates effectively with patients, families, & team in oral and written formats in both formal and nonformal situations.
- As designated in competency expectations, assists in training others. This may include. Staff, PTAs, Aides, & students.
- Takes responsibility for seeking supervision or consultation in relationship to clinical performance. Actively contributes to improvement plans effectively utilizes feedback.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Completion of a pediatric affiliation.
- Tact, initiative and judgment in the performance of duties.
- AHA BLS Provider Certification required.
- NJ Physical Therapy License or eligible.