To provide Physical Therapy services (evaluation, treatment plan development, treatment, delegation of treatment, and discharge planning) to patients in the hospital setting in accordance with facility policy, standards, and philosophy.
- Conducts evaluations, considering medical history, physician orders, patient capabilities/expectations, measurements and standardized assessments.
- Develops appropriate treatment plan consistent with assessment, diagnostic outcomes, while incorporating patient goals and focus on discharge planning.
- Implements treatment plan in accordance with methods, techniques, modalities, and procedures.
- Delegation of patient care to PTA, if applicable, following supervisory requirements.
- Appropriately provides patient and family education throughout treatment.
- Meets documentation standards with patient charts.
- Charge accurately, timely, and appropriately for services rendered.
- Displays excellent customer service skills.
- Degree from an accredited program of Physical Therapy (Bachelor's, Master's, of Doctorate).
- Prefer 1 year experience in an acute/inpatient setting, but not required.
- Current SC license and BLS(or ability to become licensed in SC).
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Effective interpersonal skills. Clinical competence. Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessments by the facility.