As an Inpatient Physical Therapist, you are often a patient's first impression of PT Solutions guiding them through the continuum of care. You'll work one-on-one with patients during their most difficult days providing function-based treatments and interventions to see continuous daily gains and independence of mobility.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Strong Communication & Relationships: Fostering an Interdisciplinary team approach with dynamic and ongoing communication with all staff members to provide well rounded treatment to all patients.
- Patient Outcomes: Creating efficient treatment plans that allow patients to return to their prior level of functioning.
- Patient Satisfaction: Building trust & communication leading to great patient satisfaction scores.
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program.
- State Licensure.
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association.
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred.