The position is responsible for providing all aspects of physical therapy services, including but not limited to screening examination, evaluation, care planning, treatment implementation, reassessment, discharge planning and education to pediatric through geriatric patients.
- Performs a physical therapy patient examination.
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy diagnosis/outcomes of care.
- Designs a physical therapy plan of care.
- Performs physical therapy interventions in a competent manner.
- Educates others using relevant and effective teaching methods.
- Produces documentation to support the delivery of physical therapy services.
- Uses support personnel according to legal and ethical guidelines.
- Addresses the age specific needs of all populations served.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- One year clinical physical therapy experience required. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for staff with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Current California Physical Therapist Licensure.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification.