Principal Duties and Essential Functions:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with primarily orthopedic, post op, chronic spine and work- related injuries.
- Supervision of Rehab aide, Athletic Trainers and Physical Therapist Assistants in performance of assigned tasks, when indicated.
- Participating as needed in our clinical education program through the supervision and instruction of affiliating Physical Therapy students.
- Participating in our regular staff meetings and in-service education programs when appropriate.
- Experience in an outpatient setting is preferred, but new graduates are strongly considered to apply.
- Physical Therapist, State of MA required. Pending licensure for new grads considered.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver or BLS certification required.