- Provides age-appropriate care to patients. Demonstrated knowledge of developmental stages for the following age groups (infant/child, adolescence, adult and older, geriatrics) and applies developmental theories and concepts when planning and implementing care for patients as appropriate per assignment.
- Evaluates all assigned patients, develops plan of treatment, provides assessment and assists in discharge planning as appropriate for each discipline.
- Applies treatment plan to patients within established procedures and time frames, as determined by each discipline.
- Completes necessary documentation to comply with professional standards department procedures for initial consult, progress notes, clinical conference notes, and reports.
- Provides information and consultation to patients, families, caregivers, and other health care personnel involved with patient management.
- Completes department operational procedures, including scheduling, billing, equipment usage, time-off requests and caseload coverage assignments.
- Assist with on-the-job orientation and training for student interns.
- Demonstrates relevant knowledge and application of clinical skills in evaluation, treatment and counseling. Meets productivity expectations as determined by the department standards.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.