The Clinic houses a marvelous interdisciplinary team supported by a well-liked Physical Therapist/Director and Regional Director. This position is available today and offered with competitive pay, based on experience, and a full benefit package.
- Assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions.
- Aid and direct patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-education, activities of daily living, prosthetic training, gait and functional training.
- Educate patient and family on proper care plans
- Communicate with team members to ensure quality care is being provided.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university or the foreign equivalent.
- California state licensed Physical Therapist.