You Will Be Responsible For:
- Evaluates, directs, plans and treats patients with a wide variety of disabilities to help clients achieve a maximum level of functional independence.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with clients, families and staff
- Develops and carries out a variety of techniques and modalities to provide individualized treatment appropriate to established goals. Modifies treatment plans and goals due to changes in client status and capabilities.
- Maintains appropriate communication with treatment team, physicians, clients, and/or family members to facilitate problem solving, program planning and education. Provides appropriate information regarding client status to patient, family, treatment team and other professionals in a clear and concise manner.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical Therapy.
- Current State of CT license.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. This may include explaining clinical, technical and diagnostic procedures to clients and their families, counseling patients and their families and enforcing policies and regulations in difficult situations.