UI Health is seeking (3) full time Outpatient Physical Therapists to join our Physical Therapy team. This role is responsible for the provision of physical therapy services within her or his individual scope of clinical competence including: examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, development and implementation of a plan of care that includes direct intervention, communication, collaboration and patient education and the evaluation of outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs the duties of a professional Physical Therapist for an assigned caseload with emphasis on providing comprehensive care.
- The PT is responsible for upholding professional standards and promoting quality in practice.
- Direct Patient Care time (actual time with patients, may vary from scheduled) - includes all direct interventions and patient education that is integrated as a part of treatment session
- Indirect Patient Care (IPC) - time spent in chart review, documentation (direct patient care documentation as well as any other documentation related to patient care), scheduling, attending team or family meetings and rounds (documented as clinic time), ordering equipment, assisting other staff
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to the patient care services they provide, related to department operations, or required for regulatory and organizational compliance. This includes time sheets, case presentations, staff meetings, committee meetings, giving inservices.
- At least one year of experience in orthopedic setting with experience with vestibular and oncology diagnoses.
- Experience or interest in lymphedema management.
- Bilingual language skills with the ability to read, write, speak and translate Spanish / English.
- At least one year of experience with Epic EHR.