What a Physical Therapist will do:
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the planning, provision and coordination of all aspects of direct patient care for a designated group of patients/clients in accordance with established facility and departmental policies and procedures, maintaining the highest degree of quality care.
- Accountable for the delivery of physical therapy services provided by physical therapist assistants and rehabilitation technicians/aides and may be assigned to orient staff and students and to assume the duties and responsibilities of the team leader in the absence of that individual.
- Participate in performance improvement and program development activities, which includes providing input into the budgetary planning process, contributing to cost effectiveness of services, and maintaining positive relations with all customers.
What a Physical Therapist will need:
- Graduate of a professional training program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association. Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred with in-patients, out-patients and pediatrics.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with patient/physicians to maintain and promote positive relationships.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to portray a professional customer image.
Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.