As a Physical Therapist, you will plan and implement individual treatment programs for individual patients and patient groups, according to the principles and practices of physical therapy. You will provide direct physical therapy services to referred outpatients with medical and surgical diagnoses which result in functional limitations, in accordance with generally accepted physical therapy standards and department procedures.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Flexible work hours (shifts available in 4, 6, & 8 hour periods;
- Commitment of 1 shift per month;
- Only one holiday commitment per year;
- Bachelor's Degree + 1 year of experience.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist with the State of Maryland is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.