Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (PT) (PMG Therapy Southgate, Days, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group Southeast Washington in Walla, Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others.
- Demonstrate competency by placing a high priority on service to everyone encountered. Consistently show the characteristic of service excellence.
- Demonstrate competency by maintaining positive, constructive interpersonal relationships, and by understanding and practicing the principles of effective teamwork.
- Protect confidential/private information related to patients, members, employees, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy Program.
- Specialized physical therapy training or experience to meet a particular department.
- Licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist in the State of Washington, or temporary license if new graduate awaiting licensing exam results.
- Current BLS – Health provider (must be AHA accredited) within 30 days of hire.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.