- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise, and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involve the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.