Provides patient care by organizing and conducting medically prescribed programs in order to achieve maximum potential. Displays treatment skills practicing within the scope of Missouri Practice Act and in compliance with all rules and regulations with National Board and governing bodies in the State of Missouri. Promotes growth and development of department by assisting in special projects and/or coordinating activities in patient care programs.
- Accurately evaluates patient's functional status and relevant medical and psychosocial factors.
- Establishes appropriate treatment plans using measurable goals.
- Prioritizes evaluation and treatment procedures to optimize patient outcomes and goal achievement.
- Modifies treatment or evaluation approaches as appropriate to patient response.
- Utilizes support staff effectively.
- Serves as a resource person.
- Provides appropriate orientation to new staff.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensure: Current Missouri physical therapy license or eligibility required.
- Certifications: Must be CPR certified.
- Other: Must be able to respond to emergency situations.