- Completes evaluations to ensure quality standards and addresses assessment areas that require attention. Uses appropriate clinical techniques and tools and establishes individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Provides therapy interventions using appropriate treatment protocols and techniques. Establishes individualized care and discharge plans and ensures plans are communicated to appropriate parties.
- Completes comprehensive and accurate clinical documentation within established deadlines.
- Supervises assigned assistants.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (some certifications will require Bachelor's): Required.
- Master's Degree: Preferred.
- Doctorate Degree: Preferred.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required.
- Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice: Required.