Evaluates and treats patients with injuries or diseases resulting in loss of physical or functional abilities; supervises work performed by support personnel; effectively communicates and collaborates with patients, families and members of the healthcare team.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition and establishes goals and plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard, and, possibly specialized, physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Completes documentation to comply with department, hospital and regulatory standards.
- Participates in departmental initiatives for operational improvement, including committees and educational offerings.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist or eligible.