- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- To deliver age appropriate physical therapy evaluation, treatment, and education to physically impaired adults and children.
- Current Colorado Physical Therapist License.
- Dry Needle Certification from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) approved program. Preferred.
Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Physical Therapy.
Physical Therapy experience preferred. If the job requires driving for Parkview, the employee must have a current Colorado driver’s license, may need to be 21, and may need to submit proof of insurance coverage.