Seeking a passionate outpatient orthopedic and/ or sports physical therapist for a site associated with the Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute.
- Evaluates patients, gathering data from the patient, the physician, interdisciplinary team meetings if available, family and significant other persons and data sources.
- Develops treatment plans which integrate with the continuum of care and have specific goals and objectives and treats accordingly.
- Demonstrates competency in the use, care and maintenance of profession specific equipment, observing safety precautions and providing verbal explanations of the equipment and its purpose.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to treat and provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned caseload.
- Re-evaluates and modifies treatment plan and goals when appropriate.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an approved program in physical therapy.
- Maintains current Physical Therapist license in the State of Florida. Temporary permit acceptable.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.