NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant for our Morris, MN location.
This is an outpatient hospital setting at Stevens Community Medical Center in Morris, MN. Opportunities to work with outpatients and inpatients of all ages with an exciting mix of diagnosis are available. Flexible working hours are available.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.