NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a per diem physical therapist for our West loop clinic. We are looking for 2 evening shifts covering, 4 hours each shift; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, days are flexible. Experience in ortho care and treatment is necessary.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.