- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert.
- Responsible for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines for department.
- Serves as a resource in the education, training and mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned students.
- Leads staff education programs and coordinates student program.
- Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize multiple priorities completing work duties within expected timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication (verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community relations abilities.
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and advancement.
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.