Provide professional orthopaedic physical therapy care for clinic patients. Perform clinical tasks and patient care to include; evaluations, therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, any appropriate modalities, and any documentation related to these activities. Evaluate, formulate a plan of care, establish goals, and perform any treatment procedures required to meet treatment goals.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Minimum of one year of experience in a physician office or orthopaedic setting (new graduates must demonstrate superior ability to perform through a clinical affiliation or by other comparable means).
2. Ability to manage multiple patients and administer appropriate modalities.
3. Extensive knowledge in anatomy, exercise physiology, biomechanics, and exercise prescription.
4. Working knowledge of basic manual therapy techniques.
5. Working knowledge of billing issues, CPT codes, and basic knowledge of Insurance related issues.
6. Comfortable effectively using MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
7. Ability to work with Practice Management software.
8. Good communication skills and the ability to perform patient education duties.
9. Neat and professional appearance.
1. Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral level degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university required.
2. Extensive training in orthopaedic care preferred.
3. Manual Therapy skills preferred.
4. Must be licensed in the state of Tennessee.