Responsible for the evaluation, re-evaluation, development, and implementation of a plan of care in accordance with the departmental policies/procedures and preferred practice patterns.
- Participates in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary meetings and other related meetings that pertain to the care of specific patients.
- Maintains and documents productivity standards set by leaders.
- Records daily patient documentation, statistics, and charges accurately and in a timely manner as determined by meeting departmental standards.
- Ensures documentation reflects evidence based practices.
- Accountable to improve access to care for the patients we serve.
- Conducts and interprets evaluations based on patient's medical concerns, developmental age, diagnosis, and prognosis. Provides recommendations based on findings.
- Maintains active and supportive communication with the patient, caregiver(s), and others regarding progress, problems, home programs, and other issues related to the therapeutic process.
- Develops a plan of care outlining area of deficit, activity restrictions, context and assistance needed, and ensures functional, realistic, and measurable treatment goals and/or status of ongoing goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- American Heart Association BLS - maintain active and in good standing throughout employment.
- Florida Professional Physical Therapist license - maintain active and in good standing throughout employement.
- Level II finger printing background and Good Moral Character Affidavit must be initiated within 15 days of hire date and finalized within 90 days of hire date.