The Department of Rehabilitation Therapies at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is looking for a Physical Therapist to administer treatment to patients with complex physical dysfunctions, disorders and/or injuries and evaluate and interpret findings. This position will primarily be assigned to the adult inpatient acute care setting.
- Provide quality patient care, evaluation, assessment and treatment appropriate for patient’s needs. Assignment will primarily be to adult inpatient acute care setting.
- Evaluate and instruct patients in home treatment programs.
- Perform routine and assigned administrative tasks in an efficient manner.
- Participate in divisional quality/process improvement activities and recommend opportunities for improvement in service quality.
- Attend and participate in educational programs and provide educational experiences as assigned.
- Maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students and the public.
- Performs special projects and tasks as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in Physical Therapy.
- 1-3 years experience in providing physical therapy primarily to adults in an inpatient acute care setting.
- Experience in critical care.
- Ability to function as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated leadership in a work or academic setting.