As a Physical Therapy Aide, you will assist clinic professionals and staff daily, serving the needs of our patients in an outpatient setting. You will ensure treatment areas are clean, safe and prepared for patients. You will assist patients as needed in scheduling future appointments in the clinic. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an outpatient rehab setting for individuals interested in a therapy career.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Works with onsite supervision, consulting with leads/managers when appropriate, seeking approval and advice on situations outside personal authority and expertise as observed by the Manager.
- Maintains professional and functional work environment by keeping equipment and work areas clean, appropriately stocked and orderly. Assists in maintaining all department equipment in safe and proper working order by checking it prior to use. Monitors equipment regularly, as evident by maintaining timely, accurate and legible records. Initiates, tracks and trends work orders and sequesters all confirmed or suspected malfunctioning equipment.
- Anticipates needs and prepares to assist with patient care. Ensures patient and staff safety when performing daily job activities by recognizing situations which place patient or staff at risk and responds appropriately. Participates in practice changes resulting from performance improvement activities. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
- Assists staff by correctly and promptly carrying out assigned activities/duties. Willingly adjusts and adapts to changes in workload by altering working hours to assist in other areas/centers/programs as approved and observed by leads/manager.
- High School Grad or Equivalent.
- BLS Certification.
- Flexibility to work occasionally on Saturdays and/or Sundays from 8AM to 12PM.