The Player Personnel Assistant / Football is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the Football Program's recruiting efforts. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: assist the Director of Creative Media with personalized creative content for recruits, assist Offensive Coaching Staff with all recruiting efforts, responsible for monitoring and updating the Offensive recruiting boards, assist the coaching staff with monitoring student athlete transfer portal, assist with all on-campus visits, update ARMS database, communicate with recruits, correspondence liaison with recruits, and complete special projects and tasks assigned by the coaching staff. Assist the Sr. Director of Player Personnel with internship program and communicating with NFL Scouts.
- Experience working in a Division I football program.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations pertaining to football.
- Experience using Hudl and XOS.
- Experience with recruiting services such as UC Report, Zcruit, XOS Scout, etc.
- Experience with ARMS or similar prospective student athlete database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to diversity.
- Experience as a college football player and/or coach.
- Experience in a "Power 5" football program as a player, coach, or in an administrative role.