Thales provides a rigorous academic environment that fosters ethical behavior, critical thinking, virtuous leadership, lifelong learning, and truth seeking with a firm foundation in cognitive, non-cognitive, and technical skills. As a result, Thales Academy students are well prepared to succeed in higher education, career, and life while positively impacting the world around them.
- Curriculum - Implementing the approved curriculum. Providing proper pacing guides, lesson plans, and assessments for assigned courses.
- Cooperation - Working closely with other teammates to develop teaching skills.
- Collaboration - Participating in productive discussions including team planning meetings and sharing curriculum and instructional expertise.
- Professional Development - Engaging in offered professional development opportunities.
- Professional Etiquette - Acting in a professional manner in verbal and nonverbal communications while following established guidelines.
- Communication - Promoting communication between parents, community members and teammates, and working to establish and maintain home-school connections.
- High energy and organized with a passion for teaching children.
- Education or subject area degree.
- Direct Instruction or other teaching experience preferred but not required.