- Age 18 years and above at the time of submitting your application.
- Consistent Saturday availability with a possible Sunday in the case where a makeup session is utilized.
- Ability to communicate and respond in a timely and professional manner with both the administrative team and parents.
- Desire to be a team player and ambassador in representing your location on and off the field by promoting families to register for your sessions.
- Have a passion for teaching soccer and working with young children.
- Access to personal, reliable transportation to and from the field's location.
- Mobile phone with ability to support and stream your sessions via Facebook live on the official evaluation page.
- Minimum of a consecutive 3 - month commitment.
- Experience in any of the following areas: coaching, playing, refereeing soccer, babysitting, nannying and/or teaching.