ESSENTIAL CORE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Current valid New York State Certification in Physical Education.
- Current valid New York State Certification in Health Education.
- Knowledge of the New York State Physical Education Profile Curriculum.
- Knowledge of the New York State Health Curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with students in a teaching environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a team and with others to reach a common goal.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard Training.
- Demonstrated ability to infuse technology into the Physical Education Curriculum.
- Demonstrated successful experience with students in the Physical Education setting.
The Williamsville Central School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.