Spiritual formation and leadership of Coaches and players. Moody Bible Institute is a local and international ministry.
Assist the head coach with all phases of the program including organizing and supervising all practices and games.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Practice planning
- Mentorship for players
- Game video and opponent evaluation
- Motivational leadership
- In conjunction with the Head Coach prepare individualized summer workout plans
- Reports to the Head Coach
- Knows NCCAA eligibility requirements
- Will step in as Head Coach is unable to attend or participate
- Team communication/phone, texts, and emails
- Becomes trained in First Aid, CPR, and AED and participate in an annual Blood Borne Pathogens training session
- Stay current on all Title IX policies and regulations
- Works with training and medical health services
- Responsible for conduct of athletes on all trips
- Transportation/mini bus, vans, cars
- Moody approved driver of Institute vehicles
- Team banquet
- All Sports Banquet
- NCCAA National and Regional duties as assigned
- Responsible for any other assignments and/or details as assigned by the Head Coach
- BA with 2 years of college/high school head coaching
- Able to work in the US legally without sponsorship
- MA with 5 years of college/high school head coaching
Be able to work with other coaches, Solheim staff, and varsity players and maintain work confidentiality.
Moody Bible Institute is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation. Candidates must align with MBI’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, including as explained in our Community Standards.
To review you fairly, please remove birthdates and graduation dates from your resume.