The Quality Control Assistant Football Coach responsibilities include assisting in practice preparation, game day duties, film, recruiting and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Assist in practice preparation such including drawing scout cards, running the scout team as well as assisting a position coach with any practice needs.
- Assist with gameday duties including charting and reporting opponent tendencies as well as providing analytical insight and analysis to the head coach from the press box.
- Assist with film breakdown: analyzing and inputting opponent breakdown data as well as inputting own practice data.
- With respect to recruiting, input prospect sheets that include prospective student athletes, watch the film, and provide feedback on PSA’s to position coach.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to use editing software and be willing to work long hours with a great attitude.
- Enthusiasm for coaching, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail are imperative.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.