Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Regional Sports Director is responsible for providing Cause-Driven management and operations for all Youth and Adult Sports Programming at the designated YMCAs. Day to day operations include staff supervision, fiscal control, program development, program area facility management/maintenance, marketing, and volunteer development.
- Develops and manages the budgets related to the position.
- Makes necessary purchases, inventories, and deliveries of all program related supplies in accordance with Association standards.
- Direct leadership of sports programs.
- Provides strong leadership and support for attaining association’s goals and objectives.
- Provides strong fiscal management in all areas of responsibility.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management/ Recreation/Health Sciences or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 21 years or older.
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience.
- Must be able to attain CDL (commercial driver’s license) within 6 months of hire.
- Flexible schedule, days, nights, and weekends.
- Able to obtain American Safety and Health Institute BLS instructor within 90 days of hire.
- Proficient computer skills with ability to learn new software programs.