Assists with and/or conducts laboratory experiments and routine tests and scientific tasks. Performs data and specimen collection and processing as well as equipment maintenance and set up. Ensures adherence to all established protocols and regulatory practices.
- Assists and/or conducts laboratory experiments in a research setting, including metabolic, body composition, multi-omics, biochemical biomarker analysis, and musculoskeletal training and imaging.
- Supports research studies and experiments, including data collection, specimen collection and processing, equipment set up, and maintenance of equipment.
- Adheres to all established protocols and regulatory practices.
- Performs a variety of routine scientific tasks, including testing, basic examinations of research subjects, initial data analysis and interpretation, and operates standard laboratory equipment.
- Records data providing basic analysis and interpretations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains databases.
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EOE, including disability/vets.